Author Topic: "cleansing"  (Read 1352 times)

chase emerson

"cleansing"
« on: March 17, 2023, 07:15:17 PM »
how simple is it , the "genetic purity" is the problem in America ! please feel free to elaborate , THANKS

Offline Ymir

• Administrator
Re: "cleansing"
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 03:40:46 PM »
how simple is it , the "genetic purity" is the problem in America ! please feel free to elaborate , THANKS

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here; but since you mention "genetic purity" and America, I'll say a bit about these topics.

Genetic purity, in my views, is necessarily a relative thing. I'm not a "one-dropper" - one of those who say if you have a single non-White ancestor twenty generations back, you don't qualify as White. Instead I see some degree of race-mixing as inevitable in the meanderings of historical events. Some people may have willingly miscegenated out of ignorance or apathy; some may have been subject to rape.

I settle for Robert J. Mathews' criteria: If someone looks White, acts White, and identifies as White, then until some compelling evidence to the contrary is produced, they are White. This can be used in concert with the five second rule: If you can't decide whether someone is White within five seconds of looking at them, they are not White.

I once made a list of the races in an order rating them from most harmful to least harmful to be mixed with. Jews and Blacks were at the bottom of the list as most harmful; at the top of the list as least harmful were American Aboriginals. One fellow responded to my list with the complaint that, if he had to be mixed, he'd rather it be Japanese or Chinese than Aboriginal (Japanese and Chinese falling somewhere in the middle of that list). I replied that he was prejudiced by the fact that those Asian races exhibited a higher degree of advanced civilization than the Aboriginals, and that this was not the criteria to adhere to: those Asian races are more genetically removed from, more alien to, us than are the Aboriginals. Aboriginals are less harmful to mix with because they are genetically closer to us than the other Asian races, even though their ancestry originates in Mongolia.

Some European White nationalists sneer at North American White nationalists because they see us as hopelessly mongrelized - not necessarily with non-Whites, but with divergent White racial sub-groups and ethnicities, to a degree where they feel it alienates us from our essential European roots. Say if someone were half Irish and half German, or half Italian and half Russian; these are all White European groups, but a mixed White would be conflicted as to their essential original heritage.

Others, both in Europe and America, disagree, seeing that even Whites from multiple European backgrounds still bear the qualities necessary to build and maintain an advanced civilization.

Offline SaskSkin

Re: "cleansing"
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 02:56:25 AM »
I would be inclined to disagree with the "one dropper" philosophy although I do see it having some merit once our organizations reach a higher degree of power. But I am sure something from 1% to 5% can be bred out within one or two generations. You can't deny the rest 95% White European ancestry. I would draw the line and say that the metis population are not White and are closer to the natives of this country because their behavioral habits seem to mimic those of their obvious dominant bloodline (native). I would apply the same philosophy to mulattos. There is some argument about Greeks and the Slavic populations as well; to me 95% of the ones I have seem look White, let alone to see the massive Nationalist movements and Nationalist sentiments growing in many Eastern European countries growing gives me hope. To worry about something like that would be essentially trivial.

I agree, that if one acts and looks White; and holds them to a noble "Aryan" standard of living and code of conduct that they would be considered White or Aryan. For those who say we are "Ameri-mutts" or whatever 4chan slang they have come up with now I think are pulling at strings. Most, if not all, except for European immigrants are mixed European bloodlines in North America. It was impossible to avoid with how the countries were founded if you ask me, but at the end of the day it was still breeding pure to their blood, the White European blood. That is the blood that built this country, established it's laws and brought their civilization to the lands of North America, in particular the Anglo-Saxon and French in Canada. There was multiple countries from Europe all fighting over the lands here, and once we settled in better the mixing of cultures and people from different ethnic European backgrounds was inevitable. I only wish that some of our race stayed true to their backgrounds and did not create a mongrelized race with the natives.

I do however, understand that in Europe that the bloodlines there are a lot more pure. For example, a Polish person's bloodline would be pure Polack going back generation after generation. And I do believe there is something sacred and honorable in that, it is simply put the definition of breeding pure to one's race. At the end of the day, we have the sacred blood of the future generations and it is a noble deed to pass on one's bloodline to the future generations and raise said White offspring in a healthy, Aryan way. There is the reason our oppressors wish to take that away from us.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 03:33:11 AM by SaskSkin »
Rise up ye White warriors!